Hi guys, I hope you are all well. As you can probably tell from the title, I’m going on holiday soon so I thought I’d share the books I plan to read. From Saturday I’ll be in Crete for two weeks with my family. I mainly rely on my kindle when I go away so a lot of the books will be e-books. Let’s get started
- Waste Tide / Chen Qiufan / Translated by Ken Liu
- Velocity Weapon / Megan E. O’Keefe / Netgalley
- The Spider / Leo Carew / Netgalley
- The Dragon’s Path / Daniel Abraham
- The Winds of Khalakovo / Bradley Beaulieu
- The Voice of the Violin / Andrea Camilleri / Translated by Stephen Sartarelli
That’s it for today. As always this TBR is flexible and it may change since I have quite a few unread books on my kindle. What books are high up on your TBR? I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will see you next time.