Hi guys, I hope you are all well. Since we are now over half way through the year, I thought it was about time to share my most anticipated book releases for the second half of 2019. There have been some fantastic releases so far and there are quite a few coming up that I’m excited for. I have 11 books to share with you guys today, so let’s just get started.
- The Rage of Dragons / Evan Winter / 18th July
- The Wolf’s Call / Anthony Ryan / 25th July
- Turning Darkness into Light / Marie Brennan / 20th August
- The Harp King / Juliet Marillier / 3rd September
- Our Lady’s Blade / Sebastien de Castell / 19th September
- The Bone Ship / R. J. Barker / 26th September
- The Secret Commonwealth / Philip Pullman / 3rd October
- Crownbreaker / Sebastien de Castell / 17th October
- Angel Mage / Garth Nix / 17th October
- Blood of Empire / Brian McClellan / 5th December
- The Light of All That Falls / James Islington / 12th December
That’s it for today. I think I’m most excited for Blood of Empire by Brian McClellan, since it’s the last book in the trilogy and I can’t wait to see how things conclude. What book releases are you excited for? I’d love to know. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will see you next time.