Hi guys, I hope you are all well. It’s the beginning of September so I thought I’d share the book releases I’m excited for this month. There are five books in particular that I wanted to share. I’m sure there are more releases happening this month, but these are the ones I’m aware of. It can be tricky to keep track of all the new books coming out. Let’s get started.
- The Harp of Kings / Juliet Marillier / 3rd September
- The Testaments / Margaret Atwood / 10th September
- A Little Hatred / Joe Abercrombie / 19th September
- Steel Crow Saga / Paul Krueger / 26th September
- The Bone Ships / R. J. Barker / 26th September
That’s it for today. I’m looking forward to checking these books out – I actually have a digital copy of a couple of these from Netgalley. I will say that I am a bit unsure about The Testaments. I will read it but I’m sceptical about it. Have you read any of these books? I’d love to know what you thought. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will see you next time.