Hi guys, I hope you are all well. Today I wanted to share some book blog post ideas. I’ve had this blog for almost 4 years now and I thought I’d put together a list of post ideas, not only for you guys but something that I can refer back to as well :). I have 16 post ideas to share today, which I hope you’ll find helpful. Let’s get started.
- Reviews – start with an obvious one. You can do different styles of reviews – e.g. full, mini, or a series review etc.
- Book Tags – there are so many of these out there so just find the ones that you want to do.
- Author Exploration – pick an author and talk through their books. Share your favourite books and maybe discuss which book you liked the least and why.
- Author Interview – have a chat with an author. Obviously be aware that authors are busy people and it may take time for them to respond to your request.
- Genre Exploration – pick a genre and discuss it. Pick your favourites from it and what books you plan to read next.
- Recommendations – recommend your favourite books of all time, books from a certain genre etc.
- Anticipated things – what books, films etc. are you excited for?
- Tips (e.g. tips for new book bloggers, tips for reviewing etc.)
- Discussions (e.g. required reading, hyped books etc.)
- Book hauls – share the books you’ve pick up recently. You can also do an unhaul of the books you’re getting rid of.
- Unread books – share all your unread books and maybe share which you plan on reading first
- Bookshelf Tour – show us your bookshelves. You can either share all of the books or just pick out your favourites.
- Series to start, finish etc. – share the series that you want to start or finish. You can also share the series you are in the middle of and the series you won’t be finishing.
- Most owned or read authors – who is your most owned or most read author? Share and discuss their works
- Favourites – there are so many choices for this one. Favourite maps, fictional places, fictional characters, quotes, childhood books etc.
- Beautiful books – show us the most beautiful books you have on your shelf.
What’s your favourite style of blog post? I love a good recommendations post – it’s such a good way to find new books. If you think I’ve missed any great post ideas, let me know in the comments. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will see you next time.